Wastewater treatment plants
– When the wastewater must be environmentally friendly
A well-functioning wastewater treatment plant ensures environmentally friendly treatment of wastewater. Untreated wastewater contains substances that are harmful to the environment.
After treatment in a wastewater treatment plant, the wastewater complies with regulatory discharge requirements. In this way, the environment is far more healthy and sustainable.
Wastewater treatment plants in turnkey solutions
Aarsleff has extensive and international experience in construction and expansion of turnkey wastewater treatment plants that provide mechanical, biological and chemical treatment. We establish wastewater treatment plants in most of the world – often as turnkey projects.
To the client, it is a great advantage that Aarsleff can handle the complete establishment – from design and planning to construction and staff training:
- design and planning
- establishment of tanks for biological treatment, sludge reservoirs, buildings for pre-treatment etc.
- construction of pumping station
- implementation of mechanical and electrical installations
- automatics and programming
- training of technical and operational staff