– Rock-solid assistance from planning to operation
There are no standard solutions when it comes to carrying out a mining project in Greenland. It requires well-planned and tailored solutions adapted to the specific challenges.
Aarsleff has great experience in working in remote areas with severe climate conditions and with limited or no access to common infrastructure.
We can support mining projects of all scales, including:
- preliminary investigation: thorough analyses of the conditions, geotechnical investigation, preparation of necessary documentation etc.
- consultancy: design, consultancy and project management
- infrastructure: construction of harbours, airports, roads, tunnels etc.
- mining: assistance for mineral mining, e.g. blasting and crushing
Local knowledge and international experience
Good relations to the local authorities are vital to the future success of a mine. International mining companies can benefit from Aarsleff’s knowledge of the local conditions in Greenland and the current legislation applying to this field. With our strong network of partners all over the world, we are always able to compose a team for a specific project with a professional result on schedule.