24.02.2017 - Company announcement
Interim report for the period 1 October-31 December 2016
Today, the Board of Directors of Per Aarsleff Holding A/S has discussed and approved the interim financial report for the first quarter of the financial year 2016/2017. The interim financial report has not been audited or reviewed by the company’s auditor.
First quarter results
- Operating profit (EBIT) came to DKK 103 million compared to DKK 123 million in the first quarter of last financial year. Results are in line with expectations.
- Consolidated revenue came to DKK 2,917 million compared to DKK 2,555 million in the first quarter of last financial year.
- Construction generated EBIT of DKK 62 million.
- Pipe Technologies generated EBIT of DKK 31 million.
- Ground Engineering generated EBIT of DKK 10 million.
- The Group’s net interest-bearing debt came to DKK 205 million as at 31 December 2016.
- The equity ratio was 40.5% as at 31 December 2016.
Outlook for the financial year 2016/2017
- The outlook for the full financial year remains unchanged. EBIT is expected to amount to DKK 430 million. Revenue is expected to be approx. 5% up on the financial year 2015/2016.
Interim report for the periode 1/10-31/12 2016