27.08.2015 - Company announcement
Interim report for the period 1/10 2014-30/6 2015
Today, the Board of Directors of Per Aarsleff A/S has discussed and approved the interim report for the first nine months of the financial year 2014/2015. The interim report has not been audited or reviewed by the company’s auditor.
Results of the first nine months:
- Profit before tax was DKK 335 million compared with DKK 225 million in the same period last financial year. Results are significantly above expectations at the beginning of the financial year.
- Consolidated revenue was DKK 7,516 million, or an increase of 26%.
- Construction generated profit before interest of DKK 219 million. Results are significantly above expectations at the beginning of the financial year, especially for the third quarter of the financial year. The level of activity was unusually high, and the positive earnings trends for one-off projects continue.
- Pipe Technologies generated profit before interest of DKK 61 million.
- Piling generated profit before interest of DKK 72 million.
- Net interest-bearing deposit was DKK 85 million as at 30 June 2015.
Outlook for the financial year 2014/2015:
- The company now expects profit before tax of DKK 450 million compared with the previous estimate of DKK 390 million. For the full financial year, we now expect higher growth than anticipated at the beginning of the financial year and continued positive earnings trends for one-off projects.
Interim report for the period 1 October 2014-30 June 2015